The Charcoal Pit’s Product
No matter what type of public event, festival or major show you’re hosting, The Charcoal Pit offers a no-fuss, super-delicious souvlaki that will get your crowds salivating!
We aim to delight your event patrons with the sights and sounds of our authentic charcoal spit roast in action – cooking souvlaki meat fresh before their eyes.
We serve this succulent chicken and lamb meat on a freshly baked pita bread with simple condiments of traditional tzatziki dip with fresh lemon and garlic, and a healthy salad of lettuce, tomato and onion. In addition, we provide a meat, salad and dip plate (no bread) for people seeking a gluten-free meal.
Events we’ve recently attended
- Lonsdale street Greek festival
- Queenscliff music festival
- Summer Latin festival Fed square
- Farming Field Days events (Vic & NSW)
- National Celtic festival
- Red Hot summer tour concerts
- Outdoor camping Boating shows throughout (Vic & NSW)
- Agricultural shows
- Many More…..
The Charcoal Pit’s Capabilities
The Charcoal Pit is available to cater for many types of events including major festivals, large corporate events, community events, even private events and parties. Just ask us!
We have the experience and the infrastructure to service large events with capacity crowds. Because we focus on creating one high-quality product, we’re able to run an efficient ‘production line’ that offers a positive customer experience.
Plus, because we cook on the spot, we’re able to manage our quality control and throughput with ease. Our product is ‘made-to-order’ in front of the customer, increasing the likelihood of serving them exactly what they want. Further, our team members have years of event experience and are certified for safe food handling, ensuring we meet food safety standards for our customers.
We have the capacity to transport our charcoal pit and travel anywhere in Victoria if your event is a good match for our business. We carry full public liability insurance and product liability insurance.
Need a quality food stall that can handle the big crowds?
The Charcoal Pit offers:
• Unique Greek-themed food cooked by charcoal pit spit roast on the spot
• No preservatives in our food, fresh quality and local Australian produce
• Made-to-order souvlaki with customer options
• An authentic, satisfying well-priced meal
• A fun stand that always creates a buzz and attracts a crowd
• Large crowd capacity and systems, with an experienced and qualified team
• Excellent infrastructure and quality control for event catering
• Travel within Victoria to your event